right now!For you – European service in the center of beautiful Havana! Mini-hotel «4 Musketeers» with European level in the prestigious district of Havana – Vedado, in the famous 23rd Street.
If your booking is made through the agency we recommend you to obtain the confirmation of your booking directly from our hotel, send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Close to our hotel: Cinema, famous Malecon, restaurants and nightclubs.
- Foreign tourists prefer to stay in the area of Havana. 23rd Street – one of the most important and beautiful streets of Havana. Here is the biggest cinema in Havana «Yara». Numerous cafes and restaurants have become a meeting place for the citizens. This street also has the most active nightlife in Havana.
- 5 min. taxi ride ($ 3-5) to Old Havana (historic center).
- Our hotel is located just 25 min. from the international airport «Jose Marti».
- Close to the hotel – the most famous dessert restaurant «Coppelia», with a delicious Cuban ice cream!
- Not far from our hotel every day the bus goes to the beach with a wonderful white Cuban sand «Mar Azul». Driving time from 15 to 20 minutes.
- You can visit the restaurant «Floridita» – Hemingway’s favorite place, where there is an atmosphere of the writer’s life, you also can make a photo with his sculpture. There you will be offered to enjoy the unequalled taste of the drink «Daiquiri».
- You will have the opportunity to visit another world famous bar frequented by Hemingway – «La bodeguita del Medio», where you can taste the magnificent refreshing drink «Mojito», because it was in this bar-restaurant where this wonderful cocktail was invented. As Hemingway said: «My mojito in Bodeguita, my daiquiri in Floridita!»
- Do not miss the cannon shot ceremony in a «Morro-Cabaña» fortress. This picturesque theatrical ceremony will take you to the colonial era with Spanish colonizers, when every evening at 9 pm the cannon shot announced that the city gates were closed for the night, avoiding pirates and buccaneers. Since then the tradition continues.
Don’t miss the chance to:
- see the beauty of colonial Havana (historic center)
- enjoy the magnificent Caribbean cuisine
- relax in clubs and restaurants, and also visit a great Caribbean Show «Tropicana», a disco show «Parisienne» in the historic and emblematic Hotel «Nacional», where Al Capone stayed while visiting Cuba (10 minutes walk from our hotel)
- enjoy the sun (+28-34), the sea (+26-28) and a magnificent white sand of the beach «Mar Azul»
- feel the freshness of the short summer rain thanks to the great weather at this time (refreshing way to beat the sweltering heat)
- learn to dance a lively amazing Cuban dance «salsa, bachata, etc.», because if one country is well known for enjoy dancing, Cuba is it
- ride in a time machine and back to the Soviet times
- have a ride in the classic American cars of the 50s.
- forget about the stress and feel free in the «Island of Freedom»
In the hotel:
- Reception, lobby
- 24 Hour Guarding Service
- just finished the repair
- continental breakfast – 5 cuc per person (not included)
- 5 rooms (4 rooms – 16 sqm, 1 room – 13 sqm)
In each room:
- Stylish colonial design
- air conditioner
- Wicker furniture in a colonial style: armchairs, bedside tables, closet
- hot / cold water 24-hour
- Bathroom in each room, shower
- Double bed
- Bed-linen changing – every three days, towels – every day
- Smoking in a designated areas, outside the room
Friendly and attentive staff - Excellent service, superfast - Great location - comfortable and clean rooms, I also liked the design, very nice hotel. It's is just perfect.
Kimberly, United Kingdom
Good location, not far from the center of Havana, closet to Malecon. Nice design of the rooms, nice breakfast, friendly smiling staff who were attentive and eager to please. An excellent hotel with very friendly environment. You feel as you are at home.
The room was beautiful and clean and bed very comfortable. Good location, lovely people everywhere, close to Malecon, restaurants and clubs. Good choice!
Almost everything was good: location, comfort, lovely staff, breakfast, air condition, clean and stylish rooms. We liked it all.